Cubby Bear cabin has something for everyone!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-12
Only minutes from the Park and downtown Gatlinburg, Cubby Bear cabin has something for everyone!
Located just above town and only minutes from the entrance to the National Park or all the fun in Pigeon Forge, in popular Chalet Village, you will enjoy staying in or heading out to all that the area has to offer.
- Four King beds and two Queen sleeper sofas
- Fully appointed kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, blender, tea kettle, cookware, serving utensils...
- Desk with monitor for remote work and/or learning
- Seven Smart TVs for watching cable or your Netflix, Disney+, Hulu... on your account
- Game room with a pool table, 200+ video game console and big screen TV
- Two balconies for enjoying a view
- Patio with hot tub, seating and a grill
- Double sided gas fireplace between living room and dining area
- Lower level lounge with seating and a TV
- Upper level loft with sofas and foosball
In just ten minutes, you're on the main strip of Gatlinburg or at the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In less than twenty minutes, you're on the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
As a guest in Chalet Village, you have access to any of three clubhouses, with pools, tennis courts, play areas, billiards, foosball and a workout room, when open.
You and your group have the entire space to yourselves.
I'm just a message, text or phone call away.
Chalet Village is a sought after area because of its location. It provides convenience to the area's attractions while providing the privacy and views of being right in the mountains.
In season, you also have the added amenities of a pool, tennis courts, dedicated playgrounds and clubhouses without feeling like you're in a planned resort.
Experience the winding mountain roads on your drive to Cubby Bear cabin. The driveway is a bit steep, but easily navigable with a large turnaround area at the top, allowing you to easily drive forward both in and out.
Keep your eyes open for bears! Enjoy watching from a safe distance.
About the OwnerHi! I am married with two young children. Most of our free time is spent enjoying them. Most recently, we have been spending quite a lot of time in pretend first grade, learning from our 7-year-old teacher and occasionally sent to our 8-year-old principal's office.
|Setting & View
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure