Hawk's Nest Relax and watch the trams glide by from this suite Chalet!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (3 full) 3 Baths (3 full) • Sleeps 1-11
Relax and enjoy the peaceful views, cozy chalet or, in just a few minutes, tour downtown Gatlinburg or the National Park.
Located just above town and only minutes from the entrance to the National Park or all the fun in Pigeon Forge, in popular Chalet Village, you will enjoy staying in or heading out to all that the area has to offer.
- Four true bedrooms with queen beds
- A twin over full bunk for the kids or adults
- Two balconies for enjoying the view
- Hot tub with a view, from one of the balconies
- Two cozy fireplaces
- Two levels of common area both inside and out for gathering together or spreading out
- Fully appointed kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, blender, tea kettle, cookware, serving utensils and more
- A charcoal grill for some outdoor cooking
- Six Smart TVs for watching cable or your Netflix, Disney+, Hulu account
- An open living/dining area for the group to gather
- Foosball and board games
In less than ten minutes, you're on the main strip of Gatlinburg or at the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In less than twenty minutes, you're on the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
As a guest in Chalet Village, you have access to any of three clubhouses, with pools, tennis courts, play areas, billiards, foosball and a workout room, when open in season.
You and your group have the entire space to yourselves.
I'm just a message, text or phone call away.
Chalet Village is a sought after area because of its location. It provides convenience to the area's attractions while providing the privacy and views of being right in the mountains.
In season, you also have the added amenities of a pool, tennis courts, dedicated playgrounds and clubhouses without feeling like you're in a planned resort.
Keep your eyes open for bears! Enjoy watching from a safe distance.
About the OwnerHi! I am married with two young children. Most of our free time is spent enjoying them. Most recently, we have been spending quite a lot of time in pretend first grade, learning from our 6-year-old teacher and occasionally sent to our 7-year-old principal's office.
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (3 full)
3 Baths (3 full)