What's Bruin? True woodsy experience, yet convenient to all
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Enjoy the ultimate Smoky Mountain experience in this completely renovated log cabin in popular Sky Harbor. Although you feel lost in the woods, you are only minutes from both the action of Pigeon Forge and charm of downtown Gatlinburg.
This cabin offers the unique combination of authenticity, coziness and luxury for your family or small group of friends.
Hang out in the great room, on the balcony, in the hot tub or head for a short jaunt to any of the activities that the area offers.
This cabin has been renovated from top to bottom.
- Cook your meals in the fully appointed kitchen
- Dine in the cozy nook
- Sink into the comfiest sofa and love seat you can imagine and enjoy the convenient gas fireplace and 55" TV.
- Sip your coffee, tea or favorite beverage on the sprawling deck
- Get some work done at your desk with side monitor (bring adaptor if your laptop doesn't have an HDMI port)
- When the day is over, retire to the master suite, complete with private balcony and have your kids - or you be a kid again - and climb into the queen over queen bunk bed.
You access to the entire living space and areas outside.
I will be available by phone, email, messaging or text.
Sky Harbor is highly sought-after due to its authentic mountain setting and convenience to all that the area has to offer.
About the OwnerHi! I am married with two young children. Most of our free time is spent enjoying them. Most recently, we have been spending quite a lot of time in pretend first grade, learning from our 6-year-old teacher and occasionally sent to our 7-year-old principal's office.